Key English provides General English courses in open and closed group format.
Our general English courses are designed mainly for those who wish to improve their overall English skills, especially for work or study purposes.
These courses will help you to use English in a large variety of situations and to develop your confidence.
From the very beginning, you will have the opportunity to speak and to practice your English.
- Improve your speaking fluency dramatically
- Learn to use grammar correctly
- Expand your vocabulary bank
- Develop your abilities in reading & writing
- Improve your pronunciation
- Understand a variety of accents in English
For those wishing to take formal English examinations, we offer preparation for the following:
- Junior English Test/Senior English Test (JETSET)
- First Certificate in English (FCE)
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge Proficiency English (CPE)
For more information on the Common European Framework of Language Learning, click here