English is a key requirement for success in today’s world being the dominant medium of communication in business, law, medicine, technology and international education.
Being able to communicate in English is a very important skill in itself. However, in the 21st century world of specialization, it is vital that we are able to apply our knowledge of English to a variety of practical business tasks and study skills in a practical, accurate and effective manner. This applies whether we are dealing with colleagues, customers/clients, management, employees, partners, suppliers or investors.
At Key English, we offer a range of business language and communication skills that will help you in developing your career, improve the effectiveness and confidence of your workforce, or add value to your business – whether you are a small startup, an SME or a multinational organization.
These skills include
- Writing effective emails, memos and reports
- Holding productive meetings
- Meeting and greeting clients and guests
- Making high-level presentations
- Negotiating important deals
- Taking and dealing with customer enquiries and orders (telephone and in person)
- Responding to customer issues and complaints
We don’t just teach you English – we show you how to use it for work and business success.